North Bay Bohemian Staff List
- Editor Gabe Meline
- Contributing Writer Leilani Clark
- Copy Editor Gary Brandt
- Calendar Queen Kate Polacci
- Contributors Michael Amsler, Alastair Bland, Rob Brezsny, Richard von Busack, Suzanne Daly, Daedalus Howell, James Knight, Kylie Mendonca, Juliane Porier, Bruce Robinson, Sara Sanger, David Sason, Michael Shapiro, David Templeton, Tom Tomorrow
ART & PRODUCTION
- Production Manager Harry Allison
- Senior Designer Jackie Mujica
- Layout Artists Gary Brandt, Tabi Dolan
- Advertising Designers Sean George, Mark Schaumann
- Advertising Director Lisa Santos
- Advertising Account Managers Mercedes Murolo, John Smith, Susan M. Sulc
OPERATIONS & CIRCULATION
- Circulation Manager Steve Olson
- Sales Operations Manager Ashley A. Lazowski
- Rosemary Olson
CEO & EXECUTIVE EDITOR
- 847 Fifth Street
- Santa Rosa, CA 95404
To have the print edition of the North Bay Bohemian delivered to you, please contact the office at the address above. Subscriptions (per year): Sonoma County $80; out-of-county $95. Third-class postage paid at Santa Rosa, CA.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
The Bohemian welcomes letters commenting on our coverage or other topics of local interest. Please keep all letters at 300 words or less (we reserve the right to edit them for length and style) and sign them (unsigned letters will not be published). A local phone number must be included for verification. Letters printed will list email address unless otherwise specified. Letters to the editor are not currently published in the online version of this paper. Submit your letter to the editor online or by mail to: North Bay Bohemian, ATTN: Editor, 847 Fifth St., Santa Rosa, CA 95404. Fax: 707.527.1288.
The North Bay Bohemian (ISSN 1532-0154) (incorporating the Sonoma County Independent) is published weekly, on Thursdays, by Metrosa Inc., located at 847 Fifth St., Santa Rosa, CA 95404. It is a legally adjudicated publication of the County of Sonoma by Superior Court of California decree No. 119483. Member: Association of Alternative Newsweeklies, National Newspaper Association, California Newspaper Publishers Association, Verified Audit Circulation. © Metrosa Inc.